Friday, February 27, 2009

things happen so fast

hi everyone so last night me and my boyfriend were in an accident we are both fine i just smashed my finger alittle bit and dory is fine thank heavens! we are so blessed we were three feet from hitting a telephone pole and i wasnt wearing my seat belt so who knows what could have happend last night but any ways i just everyone to know that me and dory are doing good and i am so thankful that all i got was a little bruise on my finger but i love all of you guys and thanks for being there for me its good to know that when stuff like that happens that i have freinds and family to go to that will help me... its weird cuz i was changing the music and i looked up and it all happend so fast its crazy and i didnt realize how much i really cared bout my family and dory any ways thanks for everyhthing....

love always and forever ashley

No comments: