Sunday, February 22, 2009

So SIMPLOT was a blast i got to talk to a hole bunch of people i met at Foot Locker and met so many others from all over the nation it was a great expirience and i am so glad me and dory could be a part of it jsut wish our coachs cared a ltte bit more but oh well we cant expect that huh........ so any ways I ran in the prelims thurday wow there was 8 differnt heats with 14 to 16 girls in each i was the 4th heat... ran really good my mile was was 5:45 until i ran in the prelims and cut down to 5:38 and took 3rd place by a sec i was mad hahah but very happy for my time considering i have been running on a tredmill all winter and not on a track like 90% of these girls have.... so i didnt no if i made it to finals but i did you had to make in the top 36 and i was 32 so i was very ahppy.... then saterday the finals there were 2 heats i ran the first one and DID awsome i cut another 8sec off my time and ran the mile in 5:30 that is PR for now but my goal for state is 5:20 or 5:15 maybe in 5:10 i guess we will see but any ways it was a blast and i would recomend any one to do it next year you will not regret it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: