Thursday, March 26, 2009

hey this isjanessa. but wow its been a while sense we have wrote anythhing on here but im really excited my sister and nate and jackson moved back to bear lake i have missed them but they are in tehre house just trying to settle in but its been fun and im very glad they are back and so i can see my little jackson ahh he is getting so big he is 6 months i love him alsot my brother aaron and afton and wesotn are also moving back to bear lake here sooon in april some time so my faimly is moving back when us 3 are moving a way to college sad .. but thats ok imiss all you guys.. and i wanted to tahnk my mom and tony for letting me stay with them for a little while tell i go off to college i love you guys more then anything.. dad i love you too thank you for you do for me i really appreciat at it.. well i hope everyon is enjoying this spring break i am but this snow isnt making it better ahh stupid snow just go away lol ..

No comments: