Monday, May 4, 2009

This is jess!! so i jsut want to take a min and let everyone no how greatful i am of ALL of my Family and friends!! i love you all very much! and i no u are all here for me through ne thing!!! I am greatful for my dad for doin so much for me for college love u dad and robbie too!!! ...... I am greatful for my mom for helping me out too with high school and college too u r the one who got me started with SUU thanks mom!!..... Grandma, thansk for taken care of us through r high school times i no it hastn been easy but guess wut U DID IT we r HERE!!! .......Lori, Afton thanks for taken care of prom for us u gusy are the best!... manda thanks for jsut being u haha!......... Alecia i cant forget bout you thanks for all u do forus! really, miss you always and love ya!!!..........Aaron, gpa, tony,gpa and jane Chucky lol... u guys are AWSOME TOO!! =)........... i couldnt have a better fam then this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too, Jess. ALL of us. Our family might be messed up but the one thing we can all agree on is that we love you - ALL OF YOU. You can talk to us about anything ! We want to hear your concerns, your fears ...ALL of that. It's our pleasure and our responsibility to worry about and for you as well as share in your happy times. Love you, baby girl
-Mom-

Unknown said...

Love ya to sis!! you should come by sometime. i haven't talked to you in along time!! Love ya sis.