Sunday, May 17, 2009

Results at State Track!!!

so SOrry guys i ddint win STATE!!! but i am happy with my resluts...so the 2 mile there is 16 girls in every race!! but any ways so my coachs told me to go out slow so i thought it was going to be hard cuz i always go out hard at 1:20 but i did it iw ent out slowe and worked my way up, i lead the 2nd mile and if i would have had a dang kick that i dont have lol i would have totally won but i took 3rd 2 girls passed me at the last 100 hundred but my time was 11:50 which is defintley my best usually i would get 12:20 or 12:30 so yay!!!!!!!!! ............ The mile i really didnt have a strategy except run 1:20's evert lap that was my goal but i didnt make it but almost my time was a 5:29!!! i am pretyy happy with that and i took 5th so i medaled in both events which is cool!!!....... and that was my last race ever in high school sad but now ill jsut run at college yay!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats jess!! we are soo proud of you!! you are awesome!! we are proud of all 3 of you! You are all amazing and have worked hard for what you have accomplished!! Love you all!!
Love Nate amanda and Jackson!!