Monday, June 8, 2009

Hey this is Janessa . so we are Fianlly Graduated thanks goodness. but now im working for the forest service working with YCC. And im doing Camp crew its new for me. and really differnt but its teaching me alot of stuff and i use stuff i have never used before so i like it alot even though for the passed 2 weeks the weather hasnt been that great. but its ok its not too bad . but rite now my dad and robbie and ashley and jessica and Duke are on a cruise rite now.. they left yesterday morning it hnk but ya they will be back on the 16 but any way my life is good i just work monday through thursday working ten hours a day so its pretty tiring cuz im out side diong stuff and on my feet the hole day but i get my weekends off so i can be with Austin !!! YAY. any way that pretty much it i just want to tell my mom that i love you and all she has done for me .. Thanks mom ..

No comments: