Wednesday, January 14, 2009

so Finals are almost over! thanks Heavens they are stressing me out just one more day until May. but today i just got done with English final it was way easie and my seminary final we and i cryed mine was on trials in our lifes i thought it was a good one but yah so this weekend should be fun me and ashley and jessica and dory and Kc and Taylor are going to go to logan and go to a scary movie probbaly the unborn looks really scary and prob to the fun park i love that place its so much funÜ and some were to eat of course it will be a blast cant wait !!!! but and i thnk me and ashley and jessica and kc are proabbly going to a in door track thng in pocy on Friday but im not sure yet but just want to tell my family i love them and i dont know wht i woudl do with out you all imiss you aaron afton and weston so mcuh and amanda and nate and jackson !!! well better get back to studying ahhh... love janessa

No comments: