Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey everyone so a few days ago........ my paper came back the one where idaho state journal took pictures of me and 4 others althletes of the year ........ i dont think i can get the pictures on here but if i can i would sure like to show you them but they turned out way cute.... and so much fun .... i just cant beleive its me (jessica) in those photos you have no idea how greatfull i am of all the things that have happened to me its great and amazeing and 2 years ago i never would have thought i would behere today ........ and i couldnt have done it without hte support of my family ........ especially my mom and dad..... thanks mom and dad i love you so much and it jstu makes me cry when i think about it........... i have a great family and would be lost with out everysingle one of them ...... thanks guys love ya lots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too, Jess. And YOU are the one that put all the hard work in. I am so proud of you and your dedication.

Love You,
Mom

Unknown said...

hey jess i am so proud of you. You are doing soo good and working so hard for something you want that is soo great i love you sis. love amanda p.s ur a butt i didn't know you got the scholar ship till i read the paper thanks love ya 2